I began my property career at Reeds Rains in Abergele over 15 years ago. It was there, and later at Beresford Adams in Rhyl, Denbigh and Abergele as an interim Sales Manager, that I gained a thorough foundation in the industry, allowing me to move and work in the UKs most demanding and fast paced property market, London.
Following a 10 year real estate and legal career in the capital, during which time I successfully acted for, dealt with and specialised in the following:
• Bought and sold complex leasehold properties
• Property finding for developers and investors
• Provided seminars for estate agents enabling them to streamline their sales chasing and general business.
• Advised high net worth individuals with a their property dealing and investment
• Managed sales departments for London estate agents
• Run marketing department for property law firm
• Managed team of lawyers in for a City law firm
• Provided legal representation for on shore and off shore property investment organisations
• Bought, developed, let and sold my own London properties
• Acted and advised a large number of regular and repeat clients from property acquisition through design and presentation to successful sale on the open market.
Given that still 30% of properties fall through in between acceptance of offer and exchange of contracts it is McCoubrey Cooke’s mission to reduce this statistic by ensuring that detailed legal investigation is carried out by Gareth as soon as a property is brought to the market resulting in no unforeseen legal issues which delay almost all transactions.
As a proud Welshman and Welsh speaker it was always my intention to raise my family in my beloved Abergele and to ensure my children are educated, as I was, through the medium of Welsh. I am delighted to be back where my property career began and look forward to providing a professional, friendly and efficient service to the people of Abergele and it’s surrounding areas.